Special permission for public servants to go abroad for employment in this country without any problem

The Ministry of Public Administration, Home Affairs, Provincial Councils and Local Government has issued a special circular regarding the departure of public servants of 05 years.

Such departure will not result in pay on time but will not harm seniority and pension. Public Officers can obtain unpaid foreign leave subject to a maximum of 05 years, subject to local and foreign payments.

The relevant circular is below: