A state of Emergency declared in western Canada

A state of emergency has been declared in the western part of Canada. Foreign media reported that the state of emergency has been declared due to the adverse weather conditions. The western part of Canada has been hit hard by heavy rains and strong winds. Many railways and roads have been destroyed and the three forces have been called in to provide relief to the affected people. One woman was killed and two others were reported missing in the landslide, while several others were displaced.
The three girls who ran away from home send to a psychiatrist

Colombo Chief Magistrate Buddhika Sri Ragala has ordered that the three underage girls who returned home after their disappearance be produced before a psychiatric counsellor. The Chief Magistrate has also ordered the police to obtain a probation report regarding the three girls and present it before the court. The Keselwatta Police have informed the court that no criminal offence has been revealed during the investigations carried out on the three girls. Accordingly, the Chief Magistrate decided to close the case. The Keselwatta Police have received a complaint that two sisters and a cousin of the same family who was residing in the Keselwatta Police Division have gone missing. The three girls had returned to their homes during the investigation. It was revealed that the three missing girls, aged 13 and 15, had fled the house in search of a suitable place to practice music and Western dance. They told the police that they did so in the face of strong opposition from their parents, who were passionate about music and western dance. The mother’s sister and her daughter, who live in Gampola, had come to the house where the mother, father and two daughters live in Keselwatta, Martis Lane, Colombo about a week ago. However, on the night of the 8th, the three girls aged 13 and 15 and the mother of the girl, a resident of the Keselwatta house, complained with the Keselwatta Police stating that her mobile phone was missing. She stated that the three girls were in the room at around 7.45 am on the 8th but they were not seen around 8.30. Police were able to trace the girls carrying three suitcases and walking in the alley where the house was located with CCTV. The police informed the Colombo Magistrate’s Court about the incident on November 09 and began to analyze the data of the mobile phones taken by the girls. But the three girls had returned home around 10 pm on November 10th. Fatima Kadira, 13, who lived in the banana house, her 15-year-old sister Fatima Raksha, and her cousin Fatima Warya, 13, who came home from Gampola, also testified. They said that although they were fond of Korean music and Western dance, it was opposed by adults. They later told police they had decided to leave home to study music and dance. Accordingly, they had arrived in Pettah, Colombo in a three-wheeler on the morning of the 8th and had found the money they needed by selling a gold ring for Rs. 64,000. Instead of wearing full-body clothing, they first went to Wattala to buy clothes and find Western music and dance class. Later they had left for Anuradhapura. A bus driver who was paying attention to the girls said, “The bus left Colombo at 5.30. The children were dressed in black. I bought a ticket to Anuradhapura. I was told to go to Anuradhapura and return to Colombo. It was late at night and we were asked to board a Colombo bus. A bus coming from Mannar arrived at around 12.30 pm. I went and stopped and put the 3 kids on the bus and got off at Colombo. Told not to drop anywhere else. These are called banana plantations. Then I called the bus. I was told to leave Colombo at around 7.30 in the morning. “ They returned to Colombo and returned to Kandy to find a suitable class. They had returned to Colombo as they could not find a class there and had gone to a lodge for the night. The girls had told the police that they had been refused admission due to lack of national identity cards. The three had returned home around 10 pm.
A new variant of the COVID-19 Delta found in Norway

Norway’s media reports that another new strain of the new coronavirus, or COVID-19 virus, has been found in the delta. Accordingly, this variant is named AY.63. It is said that this was first encountered in Norway. Carolyn Brogstad, a senior researcher at the Norwegian Institute of Public Health (NIPH), comments on this. “We do not yet have data on whether this new variant of the Delta variety works against vaccines. So there is still nothing to be afraid of. ” he said According to the agency, the delta variant of this edition was first reported in Norway in late June. Since then it has spread across the country. However, experts say it is no more dangerous than the current average Delta variant. They also assume that it will not affect the efficiency of existing entrants.
If the country had grown cannabis it would not have gone to the IMF -Diana

MP Diana Gamage said that foreign exchange could be earned by cultivating hemp. She made the remarks while participating in the third day of the debate on the second reading of the 2022 budget. Mrs. Diana Gamage further commented, “By 2025, the world market for cannabis is estimated to be between $ 8.6 billion and $ 10.5 billion. Many medicines in Sri Lanka can be properly cultivated, exported to us and earn foreign exchange. We do not have to go to the IMF to get money. You do not have to go to the IMF, you do not have to borrow from anyone. We can grow this crop and we can earn foreign exchange from it. “
Cities hosting the 2022 T20 World Cup announced

The seven cities where the 2022 Twenty20 World Cup matches will be played were announced yesterday (16) by the International Cricket Council. The tournament will be held in Australia. Its semi-finals are set to take place in Sydney and Adelaide, with the final taking place on November 13 in Melbourne. The 2022 Twenty20 World Cup will feature 45 matches in Perth, Brisbane, Geelong and Hobart. Currently, Australia, New Zealand, Pakistan, England, South Africa, India, Afghanistan and Bangladesh have qualified for the tournament. But to qualify for the Super 12 round, Sri Lanka must win the preliminary round matches against the West Indies, Namibia and Scotland.
A bomb blast near the Ugandan parliament

Several suicide bombings have been reported in the Ugandan capital, Kampala, according to foreign media reports. The bomber struck shortly after noon in front of a parliament building and police headquarters. Three were killed and nearly 30 were injured.Hospital sources say the death toll could rise further. CCTV footage of the blast was released to the local media. https://youtu.be/6I9I51EsgoI
Yohani released a third video clip with Jacqueline Ferdinands

Singer Yohani de Silva, who was on a tour of India recently, met actress Jacqueline Ferdinands, who went to India from Sri Lanka, during which the two made videotapes that could be used for promotion. According to the instructions they received for this, short dances were recorded with her in several ways. The aim is to gain some advantage by publicizing the two creators’ social media accounts from time to time. Accordingly, the third dance recorded by them was released.
Schools and educational institutions in New Delhi are closed

Authorities in the Indian capital, New Delhi, have closed schools and educational institutions until further notice due to a sharp rise in air pollution. Construction is also banned until November 21. However, Indian media reported that projects related to the transport and security sectors have been sanctioned. There are 11 coal power plants in New Delhi and only 5 of them are allowed to operate. Following the recent Diwali celebrations, the area was engulfed in poisonous smoke. New Delhi is considered to be the most polluted city in the world.
Opposition protesters were not allowed to board buses.

Media reports that police is stopping people who were coming from villages for the opposition protest against the government One of the obstacles is reportedly stopping buses coming from villages to Colombo for the protest. Several videos have been posted on social media showing some of the people being interrogated by the police and how the police remained silent. Another video shows a group of people sleeping on the road saying it was unfair to stop the bus.
Elon Musk denies media reports that he lives in a Boxabl house

Elon Musk, co-founder of Tesla Automobile and SpaceX, the world’s richest man, has denied reports on social media that he lives in a well-known thrifty small house called Boxabl, but has denied the allegations. Musk was the first to respond when asked by a Twitter fan. He replied that he lived in a $ 50,000 house in South Texas. “I do not live in a Boxabl house,” he explained. He says he still thinks the company that makes frugal homes has a “great product.” Elon Musk previously revealed that he lived in a $ 50,000 home in Boca Chica, Texas, where SpaceX is headquartered. In his Twitter message since June, Mr Musk said he had rented a house from SpaceX and did not own any houses other than one in the Bay Area. At the time, several media outlets reported that Tesla and the CEO of SpaceX had moved into a small house prefabricated by Boxabl, a company that makes boxes with boxes that can be shipped anywhere in the world, and set it up bent. Boxabl itself said in an October blog post that “Elon Musk’s little house is a Boxabl casita.”
